H2O Plus is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of water-based skin care. Our products are sea derived offering nourishing ingredients with modern, clean and pure packaging. Our office is located ideally in Chicago's West loop. We offer a unique work environment along with competitive benefits and awesome discounts on our products! So if you have the experience to match our requirements and want to work with really terrific people, please email your resume to email@example.com or fax 312-633-1494. No phone calls please. |
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
International Sales Coordinator
International Account Executive (Asia)
General Manager (China)
H2O Plus is a Chicago based global product developer, manufacturer & retailer of innovative sea derived skincare, spa, bath and fragrance products. Our Home Office is located ideally in Chicago's West loop and we offer a unique work environment (headquarters/production/distribution) along with competitive benefits and fabulous product discounts.
As a growing global company, we are looking for a Packaging Engineer. Reporting to the Director of Packaging Development & Engineering, the Packaging Engineer will work the Director and Marketing to conceptualize packaging considerations, review technical alternatives with vendors and create new product models. The role will include key working relationships with purchasing and quality, along with strong project management and development skills, and basic packaging knowledge.
Working with a variety of teams, including creative, manufacturing, and marketing, this role will provide technical support in solving material quality and product construction issues, and must have an understanding of general manufacturing capabilities, the quality assurance process, and will be responsible for project costing, issuing specifications, and palletization, in conjunction with the Director.
Experience working with numerous types of packaging is preferred, including exposure to sourcing components, corrugated, printing, and labels. 3-5 years packaging experience and a degree in Package Engineering is preferred, along with strong MS Office skills, including excel proficiency; Illustrator experience is preferred.
Please send your resume and salary history/requirements, referencing “Pkg” in the subject line, to:
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org; FAX: 312-633-1494
845 W. Madison
Chicago, IL 60607
No phone calls please
H2O Plus is an innovative international skincare company based in the west loop of Chicago. Focused on marine science, our scientists create custom marine blends to target specific concerns, then apply exclusive technology and cutting-edge research to deeply transform skin.
Reporting to the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Manager, the E-commerce Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of major ecommerce channels including: search, mobile, and email including other on-site ecommerce activities. This fast paced role in our award winning and growth oriented Ecommerce channel provides an excellent opportunity to gain additional experience within the web channel.
Based upon direction from the E-commerce & Digital Marketing Manager this role supports numerous activities for the web and as well Company initiatives provided by the Senior Management team.
Position responsibilities include:
- Generates creative requests for on-site ecommerce promotion slots and categories in accordance to the ecommerce calendar
- Responsible for new product setup, utilizing cross department resources in marketing, creative and ecommerce to support product attributes
- Responsible for promotion setup and deployment including promotion slots from senior management
- Update third party selling channels in accordance with brand guidelines and ecommerce initiatives as directed
- Search: Executes SEM strategies including search ads, keywords, bidding rules from senior management
- Mobile: Updates creative, product and item copy to support mobile marketing initiatives from senior management
- Email: Execution of email marketing strategies from senior management
Position Requirements include:
Candidates will have an online background with a general understanding of how the web works, online principles, and measurements and possess the following experience and competencies.
- Passionate about understanding online customer behavior
- Experience in Internet Retailing, selling on eBay or Beauty Industry Vertical a plus
- Software and web saavy, with an ability to learn & master programs, HTML experience preferred, excellent MS Office skills, including Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical abilities
- Must be a results oriented candidate that operates with a sense of urgency, operates well in fast-paced environments, is very analytical, and has a positive attitude.
- BS in Marketing with Information Technology affinity or affiliated experience with degree in process
- As a Company focused on the science of marine derived skincare, experience with scuba diving, swimming, snorkeling, wind sailing, your love of the sea and all things water is definitely a plus!
To apply please send your resume to: email@example.com
H2O Plus is an innovative international skincare company based in Chicago. Focused on marine science, our scientists create custom marine blends to target specific concerns, then apply exclusive technology and cutting-edge research to deeply transform skin.
Now that we have your attention, we are excited to announce that we are opening an H2O Plus kiosk in Chicago’s beautiful Water Tower Place, located at 835 North Michigan Avenue.
If you are an innovative, dynamic and sales driven individual, this is your opportunity to shine! Previous skincare selling experience preferred. Bilingual language skills are a plus. Evenings and weekends required.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 312-633-1494, or stop by our 600 North Michigan Avenue store location to submit your resume.
International Sales Coordinator
H2O Plus is a product developer, manufacturer, and a retailer of skincare, bath and spa products with global distribution, and is based out of Chicago. As a result of our continued international expansion, we are looking for an International Sales Coordinator to assist us in supporting this growth. The International Sales Coordinator will communicate regularly with our International Distributors, providing support to the International team and Distributors, including reviewing and reporting on account performance, preparing and providing materials and samples to accounts, coordinating with forecasting and customer service to ensure products are available when expected, and providing support and direction for order processing, merchandising, training, and product registration related to our international business. The International Sales Coordinator will also facilitate and evaluate ways to maximize our business in conjunction with the International team.
Prior experience, preferably in beauty retail sales or customer service, along with International exposure and bilingual language skills in Mandarin and Cantonese is preferred. Strong software skills in MS Office including Excel, and Powerpoint, and superior communication skills, both written and verbal, are necessary. Some presentation experience is also preferred.
Please include salary requirements with resume.
International Account Executive (Asia)
H2O Plus is a Chicago based product developer, manufacturer, and retailer focusing on the science of marine skincare. With global distribution in over 30 countries, we are currently searching for an International Account Executive to assist us with our international business partnerships in Asia.
Based out of our Chicago corporate headquarters, the Account Executive will be responsible for the strategic growth of our skincare brand in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines and will interact with our international business partners to implement business strategies and plans by country to ensure business growth. In this dynamic role, the Account Executive will perform strategic marketing and sales responsibilities with various sales channels including H2O Plus flagship stores, department stores, perfumeries, lifestyle stores and emerging retail formats.
The Account Executive directs and evaluates partner performance in planning sales efforts, generating forecasts, meeting quotas, and budget adherence, and guides distributors in developing strategic marketing and promotional plans to achieve retail sale benchmarks. Working closely with a variety of internal partners, this role manages and drives programs to ensure project expectations are met, including liaising with Marketing, Creative, Product Registration, Packaging, Product Development, and Customer Support. Ensuring marketing, promotions, visual merchandising and display tools are incorporated and global brand standards are maintained, along with presenting new product concepts, collection launches, brand platform materials are also responsibilities.
The Account Executive initiates regular communication and market visits with international partners to maximize retail sales performance and monitor global brand cohesiveness, and identifies new distributor partners and potential distribution channels. Responsibilities also include creating and providing management reports, sending samples and company information/training manuals to customers, and communicating with internal partners and distributors concerning performance improvements.
This position requires a minimum of five years of experience with two or more years background preferred in the beauty/personal care category in either corporate account management, brand marketing or retail field sales. International business exposure to Asia and bilingual written and verbal language skills in English and Mandarin is preferred, with Cantonese language skills also a plus. Approximately 30% international travel is also required. Demonstrated analytical and customer service skills; excellent written, verbal, and platform communication skills; and strong software proficiency including MS Office, specifically in Excel and Power Point are also required.
Please send your resume with salary requirements to:
email@example.com, please reference ACCT EXEC in the subject line.
No phone calls please
General Manager (China, Located in Shanghai or Beijing)
In conjunction with the Board of Directors, the General Manager establishes and implements short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for the joint venture. This role determines methods for optimizing sales performance and maximizing profitability. General Manager will be responsible for creating, evaluating, and implementing sales and marketing initiatives to ensure continued growth and differentiation of the brand and category presence. This role provides leadership and coordination with sales, marketing, business planning, budgeting, fiscal management, as well as operational processes of the company related to the joint venture.
- Provides strategic planning and financial guidance to the organization regarding the development of business opportunities and/or operational plans
- Develops and evaluates cost effective performance strategies, analyzes and interprets all financial and non-financial information in order to identify opportunities to improve performance and financial results
- Develops and directs the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems
- Advises Executive management and the Board of Directors regarding specified company initiatives and financial impact
- Translates the capabilities and performance measures of the operation into useful information for Executive Management and the Board of Directors, ensures appropriate reporting of data is provided
- Drives continuous process improvement, ensures brand equity by providing quality oversight and ensures requirements are met and adhered to
- Maintains the Company’s competitive position and profitability by driving sales through existing channels and developing new marketplace distribution that enhances the brand equity. Ensures the brand message is consistently delivered across all sales channels and facilitates channel development and market share enhancement
- Maintains strong margins and demonstrates superior negotiation skills
- Provides strong sales leadership to all sales channels and establishes sales growth mentality across the sales organization
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with key accounts, customers, and distribution partners. Promotes the company’s reputation via industry relationships.
- Collaborates with leadership team and provides internal feedback on marketing and merchandising strategies, product and promotional offerings, retail aesthetics, and sales programs
- Recommends programs and facilitates communication to H2O Plus marketing regarding customer product requests, competitive trends and/or emerging consumer demands
- In conjunction with H2O Plus, establishes and communicates protocol for standard operating procedures, departmental policies and initiatives for joint venture reporting group
- P&L accountability for sales; develops, monitors, and forecasts sales, expenses, and budget
- Skilled in successfully implementing sales and promotional programs
- Oversight of sales and product training, ensures training reinforces the brand and is effectively executed throughout the sales channels
- Directs sales and financial analysis for the channel in conjunction with H2O Plus, including facilitating the preparation and reporting of monthly and annual forecasts projections and reporting, communicates on budget achievement progress
- Directs the planning initiatives to ensure the organization is aligned to achieve
- Aligns the organization internally to the communicated strategy
- Any other responsibilities as required
- Minimum of 10 years prior senior management leadership experience
- Possesses strong sales, marketing and organizational development skills
- Familiar with communicating and presenting at the Executive level
- Possesses superior beauty category experience, knowledge, and industry relationships
- Demonstrated ability to create and evaluate business plans, strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Demonstrates strong decision making and influence management skills
- Strong negotiation and contract evaluation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated performance leading and managing teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and influence internal departments to work efficiently and successfully
- Proven ability to assess situations, develop and evaluate strategic alternatives, build the teams necessary and drive the implementation of strategy
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field, MBA highly preferred.
Supervises Marketing Director, Controller and ancillary reporting staff as well as shared staff resources of Regional Sales Directors, Trainers, and Merchandising and ancillary staff. Works closely with operational support staff to provide direction/guidance related to the H2O business.